I was so surprised when I got to the bridge in St-Mathieu-du-Parc and found the bridge had been renovated and there was no mention of it on Pascal's website. So I wrote him a little e-mail and showed him all my pictures of the ''new'' bridge.
I told him that the bridge in St-Séverin also looked new and that it was still closed when we got there. He wrote back that this bridge was closed because of the Festival Country de St-Tite. They closed the bridge for the week-end so there wouldn't be too much traffic on the bridge. It was open again a few days later!
Then, in December, Pascal wrote to ask if he could use my pictures of the bridge in ST-Mathieu to show the followers on his blog that the brideg had finaly been renovated. I of course said yes and he posted my pictures and also wrote a little note about our adventures! :0)
http://web.me.com/pascal721/Pontscouverts/Blogue_sur_les_ponts/Entr%C3%A9es/2009/12/15_Entr%C3%A9e_1.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment